Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday Inspiration

Mondays are always a bit rough, but this time change really confused my body! I couldn't get to sleep last night which meant I was a bit of a zombie all day. For you LOTR friends, I thought this was appropriate:


source

I was interviewed this morning for a religious education video series-I'm hoping my acting career will take off and you'll see me at the Oscars next year, seated right next to Ryan Gosling...

Hey, a girl can dream, right?

In other news I am counting down the days until I fly to Mike and help him begin his treck to Boston! I absolutely can't wait! He's worth all the boxes I'll be hauling.

Here's some Monday inspiration from Pinterest for ya'll.

  


Hope you have a great start to the week!




Do anything fun this weekend?
Any Monday inspiration to share?
Does anyone else feel like a zombie with this time change?


Linking up to GFC (yay for my first link-up!)

3 comments:

  1. Haha I'll love to be seated next to him too! That's a good dream.

    I didn't feel like a zombie which is strange since I always do after a time change :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you're following along!! :) And Ryan Gosling can have each of us on one side! ;)

      Delete
  2. Hahaha. I love the LOTR reference. It's so true! I just found your blog by following random links, and I love what I see! (:

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment-I love to read them!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...