Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Eggs & Crazy Cookies


Hi all!

To those of you who celebrate Easter-I hope you have had a blessed and beautiful day!

I spent the weekend at my parents house and had a great time. It was so nice to get away from the city for a little while and enjoy some quality time with the fam. Mike, my dear friends Chelsea and Erin all came home with me-so it was a weekend full of laughter and fun! We colored eggs and decorated cookies which is something I haven't done the last couple of years. It's amazing how fast one can revert back to their childhood when doing such activities.

Here's a couple pics of our fun day of decorating:


Unfortunately, I've caught a bit of a bug, so it's time for some much needed rest. Exciting things are coming to the blog this week (including my first outfit post!) so stay tuned. :)




5 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better!

    P.S. Your blog header looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies look so good!

    Feel better soon, dear. Being sick is no fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! And the cookies were fab (except I can't seem to stop eating them!)

      Delete
  3. Aww hope you feel better. It stinks not feeling well.

    Looks like a great Easter weekend!

    Yay for an outfit post =)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment-I love to read them!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...