Hi Loves!With finals week here, my brain is complete mush! So the lovely Haley is stopping by so you don't have to read incomprehensible posts by me! :)
Make sure to check her awesome blog out! :) And don't forget to link-up to Wild Card Wednesdays-I'm so excited to be co-hosting this week!
Hi, guys!! My name is Hayley and I normally blog over at A Beautiful Exchange! LB is working hard to ace all of her finals this week and was awesome enough to let me hang out in her space for today!
There's not really much to me, I'm a pretty simple gal. I am really into makeup and reading right now, but I blog about everything from everyday life to the color of eyeshadow I am wearing. I am 20, have been married for 18 months, and I have a one year old son. Yes, if you do the math right, Eli was born a few short months after our wedding. You can read more about that here if you would like. You can pretty much always find me in the floor playing with Eli, typing up a blog post, walking around target, eating chocolate, or curled up with a really awesome book. If you want to know a few more
useless amazing facts about me, you can find a few here. :)
Don't worry, I am not solely here to babble on about myself. I would also like to share my top 5 favorite beauty products right now.
1. NYX Matte Lipstick in Summer Breeze: I bought this at the mall the other day for $6! What a steal! I wanted a color that would branch out a little bit without being too bold. This does the trick and stays on really well!
2. ULTA eyeshadow in Naked: I raved about this color here and have been using it so much since then. I use this almost daily with multiple different looks. It really highlights any eye color and is great for spring and summer. Check out a look I pulled together using this color and a few other from ULTA, here.
3. Waxelene: I just did a review on this product and I absolutely love it. This product is great for a lot of different uses, but I have been using most as a lip moisturizer and aftershave.
4. Starlooks Mineralized Powder in Translucent Nude: This powder came in my April Starbox and I am in love! It couldn't have come at a better time of year, because it is so great for knocking the shine off of my skin. I have used it as a setting powder, highlighter, and refreshing powder.
5. NYX liquid eyeliner in Extreme Black: I bought this at the same time as the matte lipstick and have completely fallen in love. Unlike most people, I really like the liquid eyeliners that have the little tiny brushes, instead of the pens. I think the pens probably make it easier to achieve the "winged" look, but the brushes are great for daily use. This product in particular has a great color and even has a little bit of sparkle!
Thanks for reading today! If you'd like to check out some of my DIY stuff, I have made some stenciled tea towels, a 30 minute spring wreath, and made over an old t-shirt into an awesome cardigan. You can also check out everything I have been reading, or read about my life as a mom! I have a few giveaways coming up, so make sure you follow me on Bloglovin', Facebook, and Twitter! :)