Happy middle of the week!
When I started this blog, I began a series called "5 things about LB." I thought it would be a fun way of letting readers get to know me better. A way in which I could share some silly and also serious things about me. It lasted for a whopping one post and then I got distracted with other posts, etc.
I missed it, so today I'm bringing it back. In honor of fall and October being right around the corner, I thought I'd share...
1. The shower curtain being closed. This seriously freaks me out, even when M is home. I'm convinced everytime I go into the bathroom and it is closed that there is a creepy axe-murderer waiting for me.
2. Death. This one is hard for me to write about, especially because I'm hoping to be a hospital chaplain one day. When it comes to helping others surrounding death, I'm fine. But when it comes to thinking about it, dealing with it, etc. I freak out a little inside (okay, maybe a lot.) Even though I have strong beliefs, great support and am currently in a grief and loss course at school, it is something I am steadily trying to deal with and not be afraid of.
3. This is another serious one. When I'm stressed I have a reoccuring dream of losing M. Even though I know he'll never leave me, whenever, I get stressed my mind decides to play tricks on me and I dream about him breaking up with me. The worst part? I always wake up right before we get back together!
4. The chalkboard noise. Not only do I not like the sound, I fear it. Whenever anyone is writing on a chalk board, I mentally prepare myself to hear the sound. Eek.
5. Sleeping home alone. M went home for a wedding this weekend and I was left in our apartment alone. I may or may not have put a chair against our bedroom door when I went to sleep each night...
Have great Wednesdays, everyone!