Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Perfect Father's Day Gift (Brew2Go, Vino2Go) & Code

Hi Friends!

Have you heard about The Product Farm's Vino2Go, Vino2Go XL and Brew2Go?

Ever since I saw it on Rachel's blog-I knew I must have one. A sippy cup for wine? I'm all over that.



I am a clutz. Which means I spill whatever I'm drinking on a daily basis. Especially when I have imbibed one (okay maybe two or three glasses) of Pinot Grigio. 

Aka a wine glass with a lid equals a slightly less hot mess LB.

These awesome tumblers are BPA free and have great lids to drink out of in awesome colors. I chose to get my wine goddess on in party pink and perky purple (seriously, how cute are those names?!)

Just ask my boyfriend, since receiving these I have developed an attachment.

 
Now for all of you who are still looking for a great Father's Day gift (aka me) I suggest the Brew2Go.

It's a great convo starter, useful for tailgates, pool parties, sneaking alcohol onto the beach (I mean...) and just generally awesome.

Head on over to The Product Farm to grab yours. Use the code 'WonderlandVino' through July 14th for 10% off!




Cheers!

*I was sent these tumblers to review on my blog. All ideas and opinions are expressed are entirely my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-I love to read them!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...