Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Halloween Decoration Inspiration

One of my favorite places to visit in the fall is my parent's house. My mom is a modern Martha Stewart and she always decorates the house for Halloween and fall. I love her style-she has such a great eye for detail. I always feel like I'm walking into a cozy photo shoot where I simply want to sit down with a cup of tea-and luckily, I actually do get to do this. There's something so wonderful about coming home, no matter how old you are. 

Here are a couple of the decorations she currently has up: I hope they provide you with some fall/Halloween decoration inspiration! :)

Have a great rest of the weekend lovelies!

PS. How adorable is my "little" brother and his girlfriend? I couldn't help but throw a couple pics of them in...

 
















2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! What town do your parents live in? My mom goes crazy with holiday decorating too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Your mom goes all out, how fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment-I love to read them!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...