Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What I Wore: Apple Tree Edition


Hi Loveliessss!

I hope you all are having good weeks! Half way to Friday-thank goodness.

This past weekend M and I visited my parents at their new home. They renovated a farm house and it is simply gorgeous-I instantly fell in love. Especially with the backyard which has a beautiful apple tree that called out to be photographed. So I dragged M over to it and had my lovely mum snap some pics.







Thanks Momma!

Skirt: Nordstrom Rack
Shirt: Mom's Closet
Shoes: Mom's Closet (isn't visiting home great?)

I am obsessed with the skirt I'm wearing. I purchased it at Nordstrom Rack last week. I've been looking for a pencil skirt for a while now. I love this one because the fabric is forgiving and isn't skin tight like a lot of pencil skirts I've tried on. This was my first attempt at dressing it down- how do you think I did? Any suggestions for dressing pencil skirts?


And that's that! :) Thanks apple tree for providing a lovely backdrop to M's and my silliness.


PS. Follow me on instagram for some silly apple tree outtakes



pleated poppy
Linking up to the Pleated Poppy

2 comments:

  1. Aww, you guys are so adorable! Love that tank on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A forgiving fabric is a must for pencil skirts, I'd say! You guys look like you were having fun!

    The Random Writings of Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment-I love to read them!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...